Public Relations Internship
Designation: PR Intern
Location: Central NJ
October 23, 2017
Conscientious PR and Communications Firm Human Impact Solutions is currently accepting applications for a part-time internship opportunity. The ideal candidate must be presently majoring in PR/Communications at an accredited college or university, and seeking an opportunity to gain meaningful career experience. This internship will be paid at a rate of $10-15.00 an hour.
In order to qualify for the internship, they MUST meet the following qualifications:
Qualification / Requirements
- Live and/or attend a college or university in Central or Northern New Jersey
- Sharp writing, verbal and interpersonal skills (including proper and professional phone and email etiquette)
- Familiarity with and aptitude for carrying out administrative tasks
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude and spirit
- Willingness to commute to and work from Human Impact's office (based in Piscataway, NJ - less than five miles from Rutgers-New Brunswick Campus) at least 2 days a week
- Knowledge and awareness of current political and social issues (must be attentive to the daily news landscape)
- A deep interest in, passion for, and commitment to racial/social justice and human rights.
- An interest in arts, culture and entertainment, as well as advocacy
- Openness to taking the occasional trip to New York City and/or surrounding areas