Operations Assistant (Remote/Contract)
Designation: Operations Assistant
Location: New York / New Jersey
October 23, 2018
Human Impact Solutions — of which I am co-founder and CEO — is searching for a reliable and task-oriented individual to come onboard as a Remote Operations Assistant. This is a great opportunity to work on an array of exciting and inspiring projects, including working with influencers and helping to carry out impactful campaigns, events and initiatives.
*CLICK HERE to see a list of some of our past and current clients and projects.*
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a remote, unsupervised environment. This person must also be incredibly attentive to details and be proactive in carrying out their assignments. A passion for and interest in issues of racial/social justice and human rights is preferred, but not a deal-breaker. However, candidates with a progressive outlook and belief in justice, equity and fairness for all will be prioritized.
This position will require working directly with the company founders and being responsible for a number of administrative and operational duties including, but not limited, to:
- Managing administrative functions that align with project support.
- Monitoring project deliverables and performance.
- Coordinating schedules, planning meetings and travel.
- Undertaking research, collecting and analysing information.
- Assisting with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Other executive-level admin support as necessary such as scheduling, office management, travel planning and research.
Qualification / Requirements
Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years experience in a project management position.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.